Term of Limited Warranty is noted on the original invoice and starts from the date of the original invoice.
Customer has 90 days from time of delivery of equipment to notify IPR of any damage, missing parts or
IPR’s warranty sticker must be in place and not tampered with.
Limited Warranty covers parts and labor to correct malfunction during normal use. The Customer is to pay
shipping to IPR and IPR will pay for return shipping.
Warranty does not cover the following:
1. Tampering or altering of equipment
2. Abuse or neglect
3. Misuse or mishandling
4. Damaged equipment
5. Use of equipment for which it was not intended
6. Equipment that has not been properly maintained
7. Physical wear and tear
8. User error
10. Water damage
Warranty is VOID if IPR’s warranty sticker has been altered, tampered with or is missing.
IPR at its sole discretion reserves the right to repair or replace warranty item. All warranties are Non-
If any item is deemed not covered under IPR’s Limited Warranty, IPR will notify customer. At customers
request IPR will provide a repair estimate. All non-warranty repair charges must be approved before any
repairs can be preformed.
1. Labor rate $95.00 per hour.
2. Declined Repair Charge $0.00
3. Returned freight charges will be Prepaid and Added to Invoice, on all non-warranty repairs.
Ship to: Infusion Pump Repair Corp.
18 Technology Drive, Suite 133
Irvine, CA 92618