The Medfusion™ 3500 Syringe Pump is an intuitive system designed to enhance safety while maintaining simplicity. For more than 15 years, the Medfusion™ Syringe platform has been the technology leader in syringe pumps with its innovations in syringe recognition, drug libraries and dose limits. Support for up to 16 different care areas allows for transport of the Medfusion™ Syringe Pump into any department within the facility. As measured by the ISMP and other regulatory qualifications, the Medfusion™ 3500 Syringe Pump is truly a “smart” pump.
Enquiry about Medfusion 3500
Call for price: (855) 477-8866
So here you will be able to find the specifications of the Medfusion 3500 Syringe Pump Repair and Medfusion 3500 service manual.
- Dimensions:5″ W x 5.1″ H x 5.5″ D (27 x 13 x 14 cm)
- Weight (Pump Only): 3.8 lbs (1.7 kg)
- Accuracy: Nominal ±2% excluding syringe variations
- Flow Rate Range: Dependent upon syringe size 0.01 ml/hr to 1130 ml/hr
- Delivery Modes: ml/hr, Body weight, Mass, Volume over Time, Custom Dilution, Intermittent
- Delivery Options: 13 options include Loading Dose, Bolus Dose, Standby, Volume Limit, KVO Rate and more
- Power Sources: 100 to 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 30VA; Internal Rechargeable Battery
- Optional External DC Power Source: External DC Input 6 to 14 VDC, 7 Watts (Safety Class II – Type CF)
- Internal Battery Capacity: Battery lasts 10 hours at 25°C, running at 5.0 ml/hr with a 60 ml syringe (from fully charged battery)
- User-Defined Delivery Libraries: Four libraries with 16 profiles per library; One library is “E-Plates” for optional rapid setup
- MRI Tested: May be used in MRI rooms with static magnetic fields up to 150 gauss
- Post-Occlusion Bolus Reduction
- Easy to use; simple and ergonomic design
- MRI Compatible
- Up to 10 hours internal battery capacity
- Accepts all syringe sizes up to 60cc
- Mounts easily to an IV pole, an infant’s isolet or radiant warmer, and has rotation capabilities
“Smart” Programmable Safety Limits and Recordable Events. The Medfusion 3500 Syringe Pump with PharmGuard™ medication Safety Software encourages simultaneous programmable hard and soft limits for dose, rate, weight, time and all modes of delivery (e.g., continuous, bolus and beginning loading doses). When exceeded, these safety limits alert the clinician and provide an electronic record of the event, which is then compiled in PharmGuard’s state-of-the-art reports.
“Intelligent” Pressure Monitoring.
Experience breakthrough rapid occlusion detection technology with FlowSentry, a comprehensive array of pressure-related safety features. These include our most rapid alarm response time (less than five minutes at 1.0ml/hr with a 60cc syringe) and reduced false alarms. An enhanced graphic display of pressure trend allows earlier opportunities for clinical intervention, and a post-occlusion bolus reduction feature decreases post-occlusion bolus to less than 0.3ml. All this without the use of expensive dedicated disposable sets.
Ergonomic and Accessible
A horizontal design protects the entire syringe barrel and allows effortless, single-handed loading of all syringe sizes. The large, bright screen with adjustable backlighting complements an intuitive hardware interface. Included is an innovative rotating pole mounted clamp to allow for flexibility in the orientation of your preference.
The Medfusion 3500 Syringe Pump imports and exports data as an integrated part of any patient data management system. An available communication accessory will allow the pump to communicate in multiple modes including IR and RSs232. These protocols may be adapted and customized to interface with your environment. Future upgrades to the current Medfusion platform will be addressing the hospital’s desire to integrate bar coding (on-board and network based) in both wireless and wired networks. These enhanced capabilities improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the transmission of information throughout the facility and at the bedside.
- medfusion 3500 service manual
- Medfusion 3500 Syringe Pump