The Medfusion 2001 syringe pump provides a continuous or intermittent delivery whenever meticulous low volume drug or fluid injections using a syringe are required in the hospital. It is recommended for intravenous or arterial infusions of blood, lipids, fluids, antibiotic, and any medication requiring precisely-controlled infusion rates. The Medfusion 2001 pump accepts a broad range of syringe brands and sizes and has automatic sensing of syringe size. It runs on either AC current or on rechargeable internal batteries.
A unique feature of the Medfusion 2001 syringe pump is the custom program mode which allows preselection of certain parameters, including four infusion modes, volume rate, volume limit, KVO rate and alarm types. Additionally, the custom mode offers health care professionals a lockout feature which limits access to assure programming reliability.
- Ambulatory syringe pumps that run on either AC current or rechargeable internal batteries.
- Accepts a broad range of syringe brands and sizes and it has automatic sensing of syringe size
- Automatically adjusts the output PSI for different syringe sizes
- Suitable for arterial and epidural infusions
- Extremely accurate with small-volume deliveries
Enquiry about Medfusion 2001
Call for price: (855) 477-8866
- Dimensions: 4.5″ W X 3.0″ H X 7.5″ L
- Weight: 2.5 lbs.
- Accuracy: ± 3%, excluding syringe variations
- Infusion Modes: Continuous, Volume Over Time, Intermittent Auto, Intermittent Manual
- Flow Rate: 00.01 to 378.0 ml/hr dependent upon syringe size selected
- Syringe Selection:
- Becton-Dickinson (B-D)® 1, 3, 5, 10, 20, 30, 60 ml
- Monoject® 1, 3, 6, 12, 20, 35, 60 ml
- Terumo® 1, 3, 5, 10, 20, 30, 60 ml
- Becton-Dickinson Glass (BD-G) 1, 3, 5, 10 ML
- Abboject (ABOT) 50 ml
- *Automatically senses syringe size except for B-D 1 cc Luer-lock syringe
- Syringe Fill Volume: All syringe sizes will fill to maximum stated volumes
- Power: AC95-135V; 60 Hz DC-Internal rechargeable batteries; International voltage available
- Recharge Time: 16 hours (with pump off)
- Battery Capacity: 16 hour charge will operate the pump for at least 10 hours at 5.0 ml using a 60 ml syringe
- Total Volume Delivered: 000.00 to 999.99 ml, increments of 0.01 ml
- Volume Limit: 00.00 to maximum capacity of syringe size (with minimum Programmable volume of 0.05 ml in increments of 0.01 ml).
- KVO: 0.1 to 9.9 ml/hr in increments of 0.1 ml (cannot exceed primary rate)
– Near Empty
– Volume Limit
– System Malfunction
– Depleted Battery
– Invalid Size
– Check Clutch
– Battery Charging
– Low Battery
– Syringe Pops Out
– Invalid Number
– Battery in Use
– Battery Depleted/Plug in AC
– Standby Mode