Ross Flexiflo Patrol Infusion Pump
The Ross Flexiflo Patrol incorporates the use of a specially-designed administration set which automatically clamps off the flow of fluid when removed from the pump, preventing free-flow. Features include a dose limit, accumulated volume counter, programmable hold time, lock-out, and memory which retains the rate, dose, and accumulated volume. The Patrol is recommended for pediatric patients.
Enquiry about Ross Flexiflo Patrol Infusion Pump
Call for price: (855) 477-8866
• Voltage: 100 to 130 VAC, 60 Hz, 1-Phase
• Power: 15 watts, average
• Fuse: 200 mA, time-delay type
• Line Cord: Hospital-grade, nondetachable (10 feet)
• Leakage: Less than 100 microamps
• Height: 8.5 inches
• Width: 6.5 inches
• Depth: 4.8 inches
• Weight: 6.6 lbs
Operational Specifications — Flow Rates
• Range: 1-300 mL/hr
• Increments: 1 mL/hr
• Accuracy: ±10% or ±0.5 mL/hr, whichever is greater (refer to
• CHECKING PUMP ACCURACY, page 12)
• Pressure: Pumps against 18 psi nominal back pressure before no FLO alarm. Refer to PATROL® MAINTENANCE AND REPAIR
• MANUAL for test procedure.
• Type: Rechargeable sealed lead acid
• Voltage: 6 V; the pump will fully recharge in a maximum of 4.5 hours while pump is off, or 12 hours if the pump is operating.
• Expected Life: When fully charged, 8 hours at 125 mL/hr.
• Designed and manufactured to meet requirements of CSA Standard C22.2 No. 125