Curlin Painsmart IOD
The Curlin Infusion pump, an easy-to-use, ambulatory or pole mounted infusion device designed to meet the needs of the hospital or alternate site patient. It operates accurately in any position, has a low rate resolution of 2 microliters, and its small, compact, lightweight design allows mobility for ambulatory patients. The Curlin Infusion pump can be carried in any of the four convenient carryall soft-packs, pole mounted, placed into the locked “safety shells,” or set on a suitable surface for use.
- Small, accurate, ambulatory, volumetric infusion pump that provides reliable and safe delivery of infusion therapies.
- The Info-On-Demand feature of the Curlin Infusion PainSmart™ IOD pump safely provides additional information to the user when the pump is in the “RUN” mode.
- Customized Maximum Basal Rate Limit.
- Customized Maximum Bolus and Dose Limits.
- Customized Lock Level setting.
- Large screen with Tallman Lettering.
- Larger font, single information display.
- Patient side (downstream) “Line Pressure” displayed.
- medLIMITS™ features.
- PCA dose and medLIMITS™ schedules that can be maintained on Repeat.
- Pump will not permit the user to enter any programming value that is outside of its predetermined default range, or further restricted through medLIMITS™.
- Ability, at the institution level, to configure the pump for specific Administration Route or Units of Measure:
- ° Units (Factory, ml, mg, mcg, ml fixed, mg fixed or mcg fixed);
- ° Route (Intravenous, Epidural, Subcutaneous, Intravenous fixed, Epidural fixed or Subcutaneous fixed).
- Patient and therapy specific programming features via the Curlin Infusion BIOMED SETUP and Options Menus (when not limited by the institution).
- Selection by user from three units of delivery, milliliters, milligrams, and micrograms (when not limited by the institution).
- Choice of five or nine digits Clinician Access Code.
- Maintenance Due Date that is automatically set, the first time, after 12 hours of use.
- Shift Totals that can be greater than 24 hours.
- Hourly Totals.
- Automatic scrolling of the programmed prescription with “quick-repeat” function.
- Cost effective, safe and easy-to-load disposable Curlin Infusion administration sets featuring a unique, spring-activated, self-clamping, set-based “Integral Flow-Stop” device that automatically clamps the tubing when the door of the pump is opened and prevents inadvertent fluid flow.
- User-friendly, easy-to-teach programming that shortens staff inservice time and patient teaching time.
- “Helpful” help screens and display messages.
- Three tamper-resistant lock settings to assist in maintaining patient compliance and safety.
- Retention of programmed infusion settings until cleared by the clinician, thus eliminating the need to reprogram before each use.
- Mandatory requirement of two independent key press actions before a running pump can be turned off, thus minimizing the accidental interruption of a therapy in progress.
- Powered by two readily available, cost-effective “C” size alkaline batteries.
- Attractive yet robust design that is impact resistant and water resistant.
- Audio alarms that can be adjusted from 1 (very quiet) to 9 (loudest) to meet specific patient and clinical setting needs but that cannot be totally disabled.
- Four sizes of convenient carry packs to assist the ambulatory patient in maintainingindependence of lifestyle.
- Retained memory features that allow the pump to easily resume a therapy exactly from where it left off when it is interrupted before completion or to repeat a therapy using the same programmed prescription.
- Compact, lockable safety shells that provide additional security when needed and that are designed to be free standing, pole mounted, or placed in the convenient, soft, carry case.
- Backlit illumination for display screen. Backlight remains on continuously if AC Adapter is in use.
- Integral Up as well as Down Occlusion alarms to notify user if an occlusion is present on either side of the pumping chamber.
- Integral High Upstream pressure alarm to notify user of excessive upstream pressure.
- Integral Air-In-Line alarm to notify user of presence of air in the tubing.
- Adjustable Down Occlusion settings of “High” and “Low” to customize the pump’s down pressure requirements.
Enquiry about Curlin Painsmart IOD
Call for price: (855) 477-8866
Curlin Painsmart IOD
So here you will be able to find the specifications of Curlin Painsmart IOD and the curlin medical painsmart iod. Here are the mechanism, width, height, depth, weight and case material of Curlin Painsmart IOD Infusion Pump Repair.
- Mechanism: Curvilinear peristaltic finger action
- Width: 4 inches
- Height: 5 inches
- Depth: 2.5 inches
- Weight: 18.1 ounces
- Case Material: UL rated flame-retardant, non-toxic high impact plastic
- Operating Temperature:
- ± 5% Accuracy: 55° to 90°F
- ±10% Accuracy: 45° to 55°F
- ±10% Accuracy: 90° to 104°F
- Operating Relative Humidity:
- 15 to 95% non condensing
- Temperature Range: -20° to 140°F
- Relative Humidity: 5 to 95% non-condensing
- 2 “C size” Single-Use Batteries AC Power
Operating Time with Full Charge Batteries:
- Nominal 85 hours at a rate of 2 ml/hr
Internal Memory Battery: 5 years life
Display: Graphic LCD, 4 text fields, 16 characters per field
- Flow Rates: 0.1 to 50 ml/hr
- Bolus Rate: Up to 125 ml/hr
- ± 5% for volume delivery >1 ml under the following conditions:
- Temperature 55° to 90° F
- Back pressure to 300 mmHg (5.8 PSI)
±10% for volume delivery >1 ml under the following conditions:
- Temperature 45° to 55°F
- Temperature 90° to 104°F
- Back pressure to 750 mmHg (14.5 PSI)
The maximum volume that may be infused under Single Fault Conditions is 0.8 ml. Recommended administration set usage not to exceed 72* hours. *follow standards of practice for set changes
Administration Sets: Proprietary Curlin Infusion non-DEHP, PVC administration sets available in different configurations.
Fill Volume for Administration Sets: Nonfiltered microbore sets ± 4 ml. See individual administration set label for specific fill volume.
Curlin Painsmart IOD
Up Occlusion Detection Time: Microbore tubing with occlusion below spike.
|Rate||Time to Alarm|
|0.1 ml/hr||<20 minutes|
|1 ml/hr||< 4 minutes|
|10 ml/hr||<20 seconds|
|50 ml/hr||<10 seconds|
Down Occlusion Detection Time: Microbore tubing with occlusion at distal Luer
|Rate||Low Pressure||High Pressure|
|0.1 ml/hr||<45 min||<1 hr, 30 min|
|1 ml/hr||<5 min||<7 min|
|10 ml/hr||<20 seconds||<45 seconds|
|50 ml/hr||< 5 seconds||<15 seconds|
|125 ml/hr||< 3 seconds||< 5 seconds|
Programmable Time (HH:MM)
PCA No time limit
Microbore tubing with occlusion at distal Luer
Low Pressure: <0.1 ml
High Pressure: <0.1 ml
- Curlin Painsmart IOD Infusion Pump
- curlin medical painsmart iod