Kangaroo 924 Enteral Feeding Pump The Kangaroo™ 924 Enteral Feeding Pump features pre-set volume and overflow infusion safeguards to ensure the correct and consistent delivery of nutrition. The easy-to-use controls make set-up and operation of the unit intuitive.
- Portable operation-built in battery
- Wide flow rate range:
-1-5ml/hr in 1ml/hr increments
-50-300 ml/hr in 5 ml/hr increments
- Small and lightweight for easy transport
- Touch panel operation
- Shut off and activation of audible and visible alarms when:
-feeding container is empty
-feeding tube becomes occluded
-drop sensors blocked
-battery low (alarms 15 minutes before pump shut off)
-unit is left on “HOLD” longer than 2 1/2 minutes
-pump set is improperly loaded
-self diagnosed problem which requires technical servicing
-pump motor malfunction
- Automatic systems check after pump has been turned ON
- Large LED display
- Removable power cord
- Low occlusion pressure. Pump will not overcome back pressure greater than approximately 12psi (82.7kPa)
- Integral pole clamp
- Use of safety interlock pump sets to prevent free flow from inadvertent misload of pump set onto the pump
- Pump running indicator lights
- DC motor with intermittent operation
- Adjustable alarm volume
- Memory of flow rate, dose, and volume delivered settings for 24 hours after pump shut off
Enquiry about Kangaroo 924
Call for price: (855) 477-8866
Type Infusion Device: Volumetric
Pumping Mechanism: Rotary Peristaltic
Feeding Set Required: Covidien Kangaroo 924 Enteral Feeding Pump with Pole Clamp Feeding Sets (see www.covidien.com for details on compatible administration sets)
- Rate: 1-300 mL/hr in 1 mL/hr increments
- Dose: 1-2000 mL in 1 mL increments
- Volume Delivered: 1-9999 mL (rollover is accounted for)
Accuracy: 10% or 0.5 mL/hr, whichever is larger, with top of the fluid column at 71.12 cm (28”) ± 0.76 cm (0.3”) above the top of the pump, at a room temperature of 22 °C ± 2 °C (72 °F ± 3 °F), using a new 924 feeding set for no longer than the recommended 24 hours of maximum usage.
Occlusion Pressure: 15 psi (103.4 kPa) Nominal
- Flow Error • Low Battery • Hold Error • Load Set • System Error • VTBD Delivered
- Rechargeable NiMH
- Automatically charges when pump is plugged into wall outlet. Recharge time for fully discharged battery is approximately 12 hours.
- A new battery, when fully charged, will operate for approximately 16 hours at 125 milliliters per hour.
Dimensions: 7.25” High x 6.61” Wide x 4.33” Deep
Weight: Approximately 3.89 lbs (1.76kg)
Case Material: ABS/PC Plastic – Fire Resistant
Power Requirements: 120V~, 60 Hz, 1 Amp (North America); 230V~, 50Hz, 0.5 Amp (UK / Australia). If the integrity of the protective earth conductor arrangement is in doubt, operate unit from its internal electrical power source.
Ambient Operating Conditions: 10° to 40°C (50° to 105°F)
Transport and Storage (not to exceed 30 days): 0° to 50°C (32° to 122°F),10-95% RH, non-condensing. In the event that the specified storage time limit is exceeded, within the environmental limits specified, perform the performance tests prior to use.