Hospira Plum A+ 3 with Mednet
The Plum A+®3 infusion system is designed to meet the growing demand for hospital wide device standardization, and serves a wide range of general floor and critical care needs. The infusion system consists of three component infusers, designated line 1, line 2, and line 3. By incorporating three lines into one unit, the Plum A+3 provides three primary lines, three secondary lines, and piggyback fluid delivery capabilities. Compatibility with the LifeCare® 5000 PlumSet® administration sets and accessories makes the Plum A+3 a convenient and cost-effective infusion system.
- Dose calculation
- Loading dose
- Multi-step programming
- Drug list
- Nurse call back
- Delayed start setting
- Air trap
- Air removal/backpriming
- Air detection (proximal and distal)
- Serial communication
- Variable rate cap
- Alarm history
- Nurse call relay connector
- Volumes infused (A, B, total volumes)
- Variable distal pressure settings
- Non-pulsatile volumetric accuracy
- Microprocessor control
- Large LCD
- Panel back illumination on mains power
- Lockout switch
- Standard fulfill, partfill, syringe, and vial use
- Enteral and parenteral fluid delivery
- Blood and blood product delivery
- Wide range of standard and specialty administration sets
- Password protected keypad lock
Enquiry about Hospira Plum A+ 3 with Mednet
Call for price: (855) 477-8866
Hospira Plum A+ 3 with Mednet
Here are the specifications of Hospira Plum A+ 3 with Mednet Infusion Pump Repair.
- Dimensions: Approximately 19” X 15” X 14”, including pole clamp, barcode wand holder, and power cord.
- Weight: Approximately 28 lbs. with (3) batteries.
- Casing: High-impact plastic.
- Plum A+3- 120 V~, 50-60 Hz, 120 VA.
- Fuses: F1, F2, 250V~, 0.5 A. (internal)
- Power Cord: Hospital-grade AC cord. 10 ft long, with transparent plug and retainer plate.
- Battery: Three sealed, lead-acid, rechargeable 6 V batteries, internal to device.
- Battery Life: With a new fully charged battery, the infuser operates for a minimum of three hours at 125 mL/hr or less, or delivers 250 mL if > 126 mL/hr. (Time is measured from initial pumping to Depleted Battery Alarm)
- Recharge: The battery charges whenever the infuser is connected to AC power. The recharge time is approximately six hours with the device operating at 125 mL/hr on one line.
- Electrical Leakage: Meets IEC 60601-1 standard: Medical Electronic Equipment, Part 1: General Requirements for Safety.
- NURSE-CALL System: NURSE-CALL alarm is factory set for NormallyOpen (NO)
- Circuitry Ratings: Voltage-30 VDC Max. Current- 0.25 Amps Max. Contact Rating- 3 Watts Max.
Wireless Lan Device
- Standards: IEEE802.11b
- Radio Technology: IEEE802.11b Direct Sequence
- Spread Spectrum Data Transfer Rate: 11, 5.5, 2, 1 Mbps (auto sense)
- FREQUENCY RANGE IEEE802.11b Channels: 2412 – 2462 MHz. 1-11 (FCC)
- Transmit Power: 100mW (+20dBm) max
- Antenna: Integrated surface mount antenna
- Certifications: FCC Part 15.247. IC RSS-210, RSS-102. FCC ID (Plum A+): STJ-20677. FCC ID (Plum A+3): STJ-20678-04-01. IC (Plum A+): 5627A-20677. IC (Plum A+3): 5627A- 20678-04-01.
- VTBI Range: 0.1 to 99.9 mL (in 0.1 mL increments). 100 to 9999 mL (in 1 mL increments)
- Operating Temperature: 5° to 40° C
- Storage Temperature: -20° to 60° C
- Atmospheric Pressure: 0 – 10,000 feet (0 – 3,000m) or equivalent pressure
- Relative Humidity: 10 – 90% (40° C Max)
Delivery Rate Range
Lines A and B:
- 0.1 – 99.9 mL/hr (in 0.1 mL increments)
- 100 – 999 mL/hr (in 1 mL increments)
Concurrent Delivery: 0.5 mL/hr minimum for each line. 500 mL/hr cumulative (A+B) maximum.
- KVO: 1.0 mL/hr or the last primary delivery rate, whichever is less
PlumSet (Distal): Bolus 0.1 mL (100 microliters) or larger for delivery rates less than 500 mL/hr. Bolus 0.5 mL (500 microliters) or larger for delivery rates equal to or greater than 500 mL/hr. Cumulative 0.25 mL out of 2.6 mL for delivery rates less than 500 mL/hr. Cumulative 0.50 mL out of 5.3 mL for delivery rates equal to or greater than 500 mL/hr.
PlumSet (Proximal): Bolus at 0.5 mL, Total 1.0 mL
Occlusion Alarm and Limits
- Distal Occlusion: The DISTAL OCCLUSION alarm sounds after the distal set tubing or set outlet fitting becomes occluded.
- Proximal Occlusion: The PROXIMAL OCCLUSION alarm sounds if the tubing proximal to the cassette becomes occluded.
- Distal Pressure Limit (without alarm): 1 to 15 psig. The maximum pressure is user- selectable. Factory default setting is 6 psig.
- Maximum Infusion Pressure: 20 psig
- Plum A+ 3 with Mednet Infusion Pump Repair
- Infusion Pump Plum A+ 3
- Plum A+ 3 Pump