Alaris 8120 PCA Module
The Alaris 8120 is a PCA pump module that is used for the delivery of pain management medications via patient-controlled dosing. It uses syringe-based technology with secure drug access that attaches easily to the Alaris PC. The Alaris 8120 is designed to work with the Alaris PC Unit as well as with other Alaris System modules.
The Alaris 8120 PCA Module uses non-dedicated standard or pre-filled, single-use, disposable syringes (with luer-lock connectors) and administration sets with anti-siphon valves, designed for use on syringe-type PCA pump devices.
Enquiry about Alaris 8120 PCA Module
Call for price: (855) 477-8866
- Height: 15 in
- Width: 4.5 in
- Depth: 7.5 in
- Weight: 5.5lbs
Bolus Volume After Occlusion, Maximum
- High: .997mL
- Low: .396 mL
Bolus Delivery Rate
- 150 mL/hr
- 75-500 mL/hr ( limited by syringe size
- 1 – 180 muntes in 1 minute increments
- Min/max 1 – 180 minutes
Max. Accumulated Dose Range
- 1 hour limit
- Disabled/1, 2 or 4 hour limit
- 999 mL/hr
- 0.1 – 99.9 mL/h in 0.1 mL/h increments; 100 – 999 mL/h in 1 mL/h increments
Occlusion Pressure Set Point
- High: 800 mmHg
- Low: 200 mmHg
- Medium: 500 mmhm
Reduced respiratory failure
- The PCA infusion pauses if the patient’s respiratory parameter falls below hospital-defined EtCO2 or SpO2 limits.
Decreased adverse drug events
- Guardrails™ MX drugs error reduction software helps reduce adverse drug events.
Monitoring for all at-risk patients
- The module follows industry best practice recommendations for continuous EtCO2 and SpO2 monitoring.