Alaris 8100 Pump Module
The Alaris® Pump module is designed for the delivery of fluids, medications, blood and blood products using continuous or intermittent delivery for adult, pediatric or neonatal patients. Infusion delivery can occur via clinically acceptable routes of administration (e.g., intravenous, intra-arterial, subcutaneous, epidural, enteral or irrigation of fluid spaces).
Clinicians can attach up to four pump modules to a single Point of Care (PC) unit allowing four different infusions. The pump modules can be attached to either side of the PC unit to create the desired configuration.
The Alaris Pump module supports the Guardrails® Suite MX software. This software helps to reduce the risk of medication errors by providing a test of reasonableness before the initiation of therapy.
- The CareFusion Difference
- Alaris Pump module has an LCD which displays the drug or IV fluid name, dose and rate
- Module has indicators which display channel status – red for alarm, yellow for pause, and green for infusing
- Set-based, free-flow protection featuring the SmartSite® needle-free valves
- Pump sets can be used for gravity infusion
- Supports primary and secondary “piggyback” delivery
Enquiry about Alaris 8100 Pump Module
Call for price: (855) 477-8866
Dimensions: 3.3″W x 8.9″H x 5.5”D
Weight: 2.5 lbs
Flow Rate Range:
- 0.1-99.9 ml/hr in 0.1 ml increments
- 100-999 ml/hr in 1 ml increments
- ±5% at rates between 1 and 999 ml/hr
- ±5.5% at rates less than 1 ml/hr
- Part of Medley Point of Care Modular System
- Guardrails® Drug Library Compatible
- Drug Calculation allows entry of drug dose and flow rate
- Downstream Occlusion Detection system minimizes nuisance patient-side
occlusion alarms caused by momentary kinking of tubing, etc.
- KVO Rate Adjust