Baxter Sigma Spectrum
The Sigma Spectrum is intended to be used for the controlled administration of intravenous fluids. These fluids may include pharmaceutical drugs, blood, blood products, and mixtures of required patient therapy. The intended routes of administration consist of the following clinically acceptable routes: intravenous, arterial, subcutaneous, intrathecal, epidural or irrigation of fluid space. The Spectrum is intended to be used in conjunction with legally marketed intravenous administration sets and medications provided by the user.
The Spectrum and Spectrum with Master Drug Library are suitable for many user facility applications such as, but not limited to, hospitals, outpatient care areas, home care, and ambulatory care services.
The Spectrum and Spectrum with Master Drug Library are intended to reduce operator interaction through guided programming, thereby helping to reduce errors associated with complex device programming. Parameter programming requires trained health care professional confirmation of limits and drug therapy to physician’s directive.
- Intercompatability with the Electronic Medical Record (ERM) to help improve clinical workflow and data documentation accuracy
- A Dose Change alert can catch potential programming errors
- Average 96% drug library compliance that maximizes use of the key safety feature
- Recognized programming ease-of-use that is designed to guide users and help minimize the number of programming errors
- Large font with color display; easy-to-read screen with on-screen guidance
- Standard, 802.11b Wireless, 802.11 b/g, and 802.11 a/b/g/n Wireless Battery Modules available
- The built-in asset tracking capabilities will help quickly locate pumps for use and manage pump inventory when used in conjunction with an asset management solution
Enquiry about Baxter Sigma Spectrum
Call for price: (855) 477-8866
Dimensions:3” H x 6.4” W x 4.7” D with pole clamp and battery
Weight:5 oz ± 1.0 oz with pole clamp and wireless battery
Display: Color, 240 x 270, LED Front-Lit, 0.2235 mm X 0.2235 mm dot pitch
Pumping Mechanism: Linear peristaltic
- Input 100VAC – 240VAC, 50-60 Hz/200 mA
- Output (P/N 35727): 9VDC/1200 mA, short circuit protected
- Output (P/N 35714): 9VDC/800 mA, short circuit protected
Battery Power & Capacity – (Wireless) Battery Module:
- Lithium Ion, 1800 mA/h, 7.4 VDC nominal
- Capacity 4 hrs (at 125 mL/hr at the highest backlight settings)
- 16 hr. recharge time. Charging occurs if AC Power Adaptor is plugged in, whether pump is ON or OFF
Alarm Volume: 3 levels – high, medium, and low
Alarms & Alerts: Air-in-line, Downstream Occlusion, Very Low Battery, Due for inspection
Logging Memory: 10,000 ± event capacity; Separate pump history log and drug event log
Anti-Free-Flow System: Set based, utilizing IV set slide clamp.
Dose Modes: Over 20 Modes, including: mL/hr, mg/hr, mcg/hr, mg/kg/hr, mcg/min
Flow Rate:5 to 999 mL/hr with 0.1 mL/hr increments from 0.5 to 99.9 mL/hr and 1.0 mL/hr increments from 100 to 999 mL/hr
Infusion Modes: Primary and Secondary, Multi-Step, and Cyclic TPN
KVO: The default KVO rate is set at 1 mL/hr but may be configured to between 0.5 – 50 mL/hr.
Maximum Pump Pressure: 28 PSI
Occlusion Pressure: High (19 ±9 PSI), Medium (13 ±6 PSI), and Low (6±4 PSI)
Operational Conditions: Operating temperature: 60 to 80°F (15.6 to 26.7° C), 20 to 90% relative humidity, non-condensing
Storage Temperature: Storage temperature: -4 to 120°F (-20 to 49°C), 10 to 90% relative humidity, non-condensing
Total Drug Delivered:1 to 9999 mL with 0.1 mL increments from 0.1 to 99.9 mL and 1.0 mL increments from 100 to 9999 mL
Volumetric Accuracy (using Baxter Standard IV Sets):
- ±0.1mL/hr at 0.5 – 1.9 mL/hr
- ±5% at 2.0 – 999 mL/hr