Baxter Sigma Spectrum
The Sigma Spectrum is intended to be used for the controlled administration of intravenous fluids. These fluids may include pharmaceutical drugs, blood, blood products, and mixtures of required patient therapy. The intended routes of administration consist of the following clinically acceptable routes: intravenous, arterial, subcutaneous, intrathecal, epidural or irrigation of fluid space. The Spectrum is intended to be used in conjunction with legally marketed intravenous administration sets and medications provided by the user.
Enquiry about Baxter Sigma Spectrum
Call for price: (855) 477-8866
Baxter Sigma Spectrum
So here you will be able to find the specifications of the Baxter Sigma Spectrum infusion pump repair and Baxter sigma spectrum manual. Download Baxter Sigma Spectrum Infusion Pump Manual.
- Dimensions:3” H x 6.4” W x 4.7” D with pole clamp and battery
- Weight: 2.2 lbs ± 0.06 lbs with pole clamp and wireless battery
- Display: Color, 240 x 270, LED Front-Lit, 0.2235 mm X 0.2235 mm dot pitch
- Pumping Mechanism: Linear peristaltic
- AC Power:
- Input 100VAC – 240VAC, 50-60 Hz/200 mA
- Output (P/N 35727): 9VDC/1200 mA, short circuit protected
- Output (P/N 35714): 9VDC/800 mA, short circuit protected
- Battery Power & Capacity – (Wireless) Battery Module:
- Lithium Ion, 1800 mA/h, 7.4 VDC nominal
- Capacity 4 hrs (at 125 mL/hr at the highest backlight settings)
- 16 hr. recharge time. Charging occurs if AC Power Adaptor is plugged in, whether pump is ON or OFF
- Alarm Volume: 3 levels – high, medium, and low
- Alarms & Alerts: Air-in-line, Downstream Occlusion, Very Low Battery, Due for inspection
- Logging Memory: 10,000 ± event capacity; Separate pump history log and drug event log
- Anti-Free-Flow System: Set based, utilizing IV set slide clamp.
The Spectrum and Spectrum with Master Drug Library are suitable for many user facility applications such as, but not limited to, hospitals, outpatient care areas, home care, and ambulatory care services.
The Spectrum and Spectrum with Master Drug Library are intended to reduce operator interaction through guided programming, thereby helping to reduce errors associated with complex device programming. Parameter programming requires trained health care professional confirmation of limits and drug therapy to physician’s directive.
- Intercompatability with the Electronic Medical Record (ERM) to help improve clinical workflow and data documentation accuracy
- A Dose Change alert can catch potential programming errors
- Average 96% drug library compliance that maximizes use of the key safety feature
- Large font with color display; easy-to-read screen with on-screen guidance
- Standard, 802.11b Wireless, 802.11 b/g, and 802.11 a/b/g/n Wireless Battery Modules available
- The built-in asset tracking capabilities will help quickly locate pumps for use and manage pump inventory when used in conjunction with an asset management solution
- Baxter Spectrum infusion pump repair
- Baxter sigma spectrum manual