Baxter Flo-Gard 6301
The Flo-Gard® 6301 Dual Channel Volumetric Infusion Pump from Baxter can deliver a wide variety of fluids over a broad range of infusion rates. Two separate pump channels allow it to do the work of two conventional pumps, resulting in space savings, and the configurable settings allow the device to be custom tailored to best suit the hospital’s needs.
- Computer control capability allows remote control or monitoring of the device via a standard RS-232C interface.
- Infuses a wide variety of fluids, including blood and fat emulsions.
- Suitable for use in epidural administration.
- Uses only standard Baxter® solution administration sets.
- Easily replaceable fuse, battery, and power cord.
- Access to test points and internal program simplifies servicing and software upgrades.
- Automatic self-test routine checks for proper function before use.
- Safety clamp automatically occludes the tubing when the pump door is opened.
- Occlusion sensors detect both upstream and downstream restrictions. Sensitivity of the downstream occlusion sensor is selectable through the device’s configuration.
- Flow check display shows resistance to flow.
- Ultrasonic air-in-line detectors. Sensitivity of the air detectors is selectable through the device’s configuration.
- Five-hour memory retains infusion data after power-off.
Enquiry about Baxter Flo-Gard 6301
Call for price: (855) 477-8866
Baxter Flo-Gard 6301
Here are some features of Baxter Flo-Gard 6301.
Pump Type: Dual Channel Linear Peristaltic Volumetric Infusion Pump
Dimensions: 13 W x 11.4 H x 5.1 D in.
Weight: 17.9 lbs
AC Power Requirements: 110/120 V, 60 Hz.
Power Cord: 9.5 ft, Hospital Grade
Fuse: 0.8 A, 250 V, SB, 5.2 mm x 20 mm
Leakage Current: Less than 50 microamps (using UL-544 specified test methods)
Flow Rate Range (Primary program): 1.0-99.9 mL/hr in 0.1 mL increments or 1-1999 mL/hr in 1 mL increments. Upper limit can be reduced by authorized service personnel.
Flow Rate Range (Secondary program): 1.0-99.9 mL/hr in 0.1 mL increments or 1-999 mL/hr in 1mL increments, subject to the upper limit that also applies to the primary program.
KVO Rate: 5 mL/hr or programmed rate, whichever is less.
Nurse Call: Available through the COMMUNICATIONS PORT
VTBI Range: 1.0-99.9 mL in 0.1 mL increments or 1-9999 mL in 1 mL increments for both primary and secondary. Upper limit can be reduced by authorized service personnel.
Air-in-Line Detection: Factory set to NORM, which causes the device to alarm on air bubbles approximately 75 µL or larger. The MIN setting causes the device to alarm on air bubbles approximately 50 µL or larger.
- Device can be configured to display a hospital area designator, such as “ONCOLOGY” or “CARDIAC ICU,” upon power-up.
- Each pump channel features a Programmed Delivery Profile that enables programming of up to 10 sequential infusion programs for situations where ramping of medications are indicated.
- Each pump channel features an independent secondary medication program. The channel automatically switches over to the primary program upon completion.