The Baxter AS40A Infusion Pump is designed to meet the fluid and drug delivery requirements of today’s changing clinical environment. It provides for accurate continuous or intermittent infusion via intravenous (IV), intra-arterial (IA), epidural, or subcutaneous routes of administration.
The AS40A accepts standard disposable syringes from 1 mL to 60mL in size. A numeric keypad simplifies programming and makes the pump easier to use. Safety and effectiveness are reinforced by pre-programmable bolus operation, titration of a dose without interruption of fluid flow, and easily understood alarm and alert messages.
The AS40A can be custom configured for the healthcare facility. This allows an institution or clinic to select those key features which meet specific requirements.
The AS40A Infusion Pump provides accurate continuous and intermittent infusion via intravenous (IV), intra-arterial (IA), epidural and subcutaneous routes of administration.
It accepts standard disposable syringes from 1 mL to 60 mL in size. It also has a numeric keypad that simplifies programming and makes the pump easier to use.
Safety and effectiveness are reinforced by pre-programmable bolus operation, titration of a dose without interruption of fluid flow, and easy-to-understand alarm and alert messages.
The AS40A can run on its internal rechargeable battery pack and can also be operated while attached to a battery charger. It is supplied with a pole and built-in IV pole loop, and can be used as a table-top unit.
Enquiry about Baxter AS40A
Call for price: (855) 477-8866
- Dimensions: 3.4″W x 2.6″D x 10″H.
- Weight: 2.75 lbs.
- Power: AC: 105-125V Hz (battery charger); DC: internal nickel-cadmium battery pack.
- Flow Rate Accuracy: ±3% of full scale plunger travel (not including syringe tolerance).
- Volume Accuracy: ±3% (not including syringe tolerance. For volume infusions – 1.3%, or .007” of travel, whichever is greater (not including syringe tolerance).
- Flow Rate Range: 0.01 mL/hr to 438 mL/hr, depending on the syringe.
- Deliverable Volume: Full syringe volume for 1-60 mL syringes.
- Data Display: Self-prompting, multi-field LCD.
- Status Display: Nine LED array.
- Battery Life: 12 hours of operation at 2mL/hr using a 60 mL syringe, following a charge of not less than 16 hours.
Configurable options include:
- Drug library feature.
- Syringe manufacturer.
- Automatic syringe size recognition.
- Selectable infusion modes.
- Maximum infusion rates.
- Occlusion pressure sensitivity.
- Keypad auto lock.
- Selected options can be adjusted to meet new or different requirements.