B Braun Outlook 100es
The Outlook™ ES is intended for use with B. Braun Medical Inc. Horizon® Pump IV Sets to regulate the flow of primary and secondary fluids when positive pressure is required. The infusion system is capable of delivering fluid from a negative head height (when the IV fluid container is lower than the pump), and provides clinically accepted volumetric accuracy for all standard IV fluids, including blood, lipids, and Total Parenteral Nutrition (TPN).
Positive pressure is frequently a necessity, but clinical experience shows that high pressure limits may increase the severity of an infiltration without causing an alarm. Because there is a need to control pump pressure settings, the Outlook ES has user-selectable Occlusion Limit settings which start at 75 mmHg and extend to 500 mmHg. For epidural infusions which require higher pressures, the pump has an extended occlusion limit setting of 750 mmHg.
The pump is equipped with distinct audible and visual alarm signals to indicate Keep Vein Open (KVO), low battery, and other alarm conditions.
- Promotes patient safety by helping to avoid accidental under- or overdosing using audible and visual alerts for soft/hard dose limits.
- Provides the ability to customize up to 300 drugs and 15 care areas to match your drug formulary, using the expanded DoseGuard™ drug library.
- Provides reliable operation and accuracy using a proven delivery mechanism.
- Provides comprehensive “at-a-glance” viewing of infusion status on a large color screen.
- Promotes quick and easy drug selection using an active alphabetic drug library matrix.
- Promotes safer and more confident programming with color-coded key pad and audible key clicks.
Enquiry about B Braun Outlook 100es
Call for price: (855) 477-8866
B Braun Outlook 100es
Here are some features of B Braun Outlook 100es.
- Height: 4.5 in (11.4 cm)
- Width: 12 in (30.5 cm)
- Depth: 8.75 in (22.2 cm)
- Weight: 11 lbs (5 kg)
- Type of Unit: Volumetric (Non Drop-Counting), Positive Pressure Displacement Reservoir
- Classification: Class 1-Internally Powered, CF type, IPX1 drip-proof, not suitable in the presence of flammable anesthetic and intended for continuous use in accordance with UL2601-1.
- Moisture Protection: IPX1; drip protected for horizontal usage
- EMI/EMC Compliance: Meets or exceeds EN60601-1-2:2001 for Class B, emissions and immunities standard.
- Ground Impedance: Less than 0.2 ohms (tested per UL2601-1)
- Power: 120 VAC, 2A, 60 Hz excluding accessories
- Grounding Resistance: Meets UL Standard 2601-1
- Leakage current: Less than 300 microamps earth leakage (tested per UL 2601-1)
- Plug: Hospital Grade (3 pin)
- Pole Size Range: 0.875” – 1.25”
- Battery: 12 V sealed lead-acid battery
- Battery Operating Time: 7 hours at 25 mL/hr
- Rate Range: 0.1 to 999.9 mL/hr in 0.1 mL increments
- Micro Mode: 0.1 to 99.9 mL/hr in 0.1 mL increments
- Volume to be Infused Range: 0.1 to 9999.9 mL in 0.1 mL increments
- Variable Occlusion Pressure: 75, 100, 200, 300, 400, 500, and 750 mmHg
- KVO Rate: 3 mL/hr or selected rate whichever is lower
- Volumetric Accuracy: ± 5%
- Alarms: Air-in-Line, Bag Empty, Door Open, Downstream Occlusion, Hold time Exceeded, Low Battery, Plug-in, System Error, Upstream Occlusion, Check Set, DoseGuard™ Alert
- Modes/Features: Dose Mode with Drug Menu and DoseGuard™ dose limits, Primary and Piggyback Modes, Set Time and Volume, Schedule Next Run, Profile Mode for TPN, Program Mode, q(x) Mode, Site Trend, Variable Occlusion Pressure, Micro Mode, Epidural Mode