The Vista® basic was designed to ensure simplicity in all aspects of its use: from set installation, to programming, to special mode use and alarm correction. Based on a design that has sold over 100,000 units worldwide, the Vista® basic provides high reliability packaged in one of the easiest pumps to use. As a workhorse in the outpatient market, it offers a rugged and reliable design, all relevant therapies such as continuous, piggyback and program mode, and a selection of costeffective, straight line gravity sets.
|Mechanism:||Linear peristaltic volumetric infusion pump|
|Dimensions:||5.5” W x 9.4 “ H x 7.8” D|
|Power Requirements:||100-120 VAC, 50-60 Hz, 13 Watts|
|Leakage Current:||Max 30 microamps|
|Battery:||7.2V, 1.2 Ah NiCd (rechargeable)|
|Battery Operating Time:||Approx. 3.5 hours at 125 mL/hr|
|Rate Range:||0.1 to 800.0 mL/hr in 0.1 increments with VistaTM tubing|
|Volume to be Infused Range:||0.1 to 9999.9 mL|
|Occlusion Pressure Variable settings:||Low: 8 PSI and High: 17 PSI|
|KVO Rate:||1 mL/hr or selected rate, whichever is lower|
|Flow Rate Accuracy:||+/-5% measurement time over 8 hrs, temp 71.6° F|
|Alarms:||Air-in-Line, Low Battery, Plug In Now, Bag Empty, Downstream Occlusion, Door open, Pump Stopped, KVO, Unit Malfunction.|
|Air-in-Line Alarm:||Air bubble size 0.3 mL or 1.5 mL/hr|
|Memory:||User option to retain last Continuous and Piggyback Mode data upon power up. Permanent data retention and Resume Feature for all Models after thepump is turned off.|
|Tubing:||B. Braun Vista® basic pump administration sets. Needlefree sets available|
|Modes/Features:||Continuous and Piggyback Modes, Program Mode for variable infusions, Ramp/Taper Mode for TPN infusions, and Delay A Mode for postponing infusion start and finish.|
|Operating Conditions:||64.4° to 95° F, 10.15 to 15.37 PSI|
|Storage Conditions: ||-13° to 131° F, 10.15 to 15.37 PSI|
- Saves time loading with straight-line gravity tubing.
- Quick start-up saves time for continuous Infusions - simply enter rate and volume, then press START.
- Separate bag hook for pump offers space and cost savings, eliminating need for standalone IV pole.
- Robust design of mechanical components ensures maximum durability.
- One-year standard warranty and multiple warranty options are available to meet your future service needs.
- Two-year preventive maintenance schedule helps save and money from typical annual inspection requirements.
- Battery life of approximately 3 years before replacement is required.
- DEHP-free sets protect patients. Needle-free sets protect both the patient and clinician.
- Helpful prompts walk the user through the programming process.
- Easy to use, teach and learn. Perfect for homecare settings.