The Baxter Flo-Gard 6201 volumetric infusion pump is the industry standard in standard set infusion. pump technology. It can deliver a wide variety of fluids over a broad range of infusion rates.
|Dimensions:||9.5W x 11.4H x 5.1D in.|
|Power:||110/120V, 60 Hz.|
|Flow Rate Range(Primary program):||1.0-99.9 mL/hr in 0.1 mL increments or 1-1999 mL/hr in 1ml increments. Upper limit can be reduced by authorized service personnel.|
|Flow Rate Range(Secondary program):||1.0-99.9 mL/hr in 0.1 mL increments or 1-999 mL/hr in 1mL increments.|
|KVO Rate:||5 mL/hr or programmed rate, whichever is less.|
|Ramp PDP Parameter Ranges:||Total VTBI: 100-9,999 in 1 mL increments. Upper limit can be reduced by authorized service personnel.|
|Delay Time:||00:00 - 08:00 hours in minute increments.|
|Run Time:||01:00 - 16:00 hours in minute increments.|
|Ramp Up:||00:00 to 45% of the Run Time, in minute increments.|
|Ramp Down:||00-00 to the Run Time minus Ramp Up, in minute Increments.|
|VTBI Range:||1.0-99.9 mL in 0.1 mL increments or 1-9999 mL in 1 mL increments for both primary and secondary. Upper limit can be reduced by authorized service personnel.|
- Flow Check Occlusion Alarm-an in-line resistance display of incremental back pressure.
- Flow Rate Calculation is automatic after volume and time are selected.
- Slide Clamp Option offers an additional step to protect against inadvertent gravity free flow.
- Front Panel Lock-out protects against tampering.
Greater Convenience and Versatility
- Programmed Delivery Profile allows up to 10 steps, individualizing control of infusion ramping and tapering.
- Incremental Flow Rate can deliver 1-99.9 mL /hr in increments of 0.1 ml/hr.
- Automatic Restart once occlusion clears.
- Automatic Piggybacking of secondary medications.
- Uses Baxter standard administration sets.
- eliminates the need for costly disposable sets.
- reduces potential for waste.