The Baxter-FloGard® infusion pump technology. It can deliver a wide variety of fluids over a broad range of
|Pump Type:||Linear peristaltic volumetric infusion pump|
|Dimensions:||9.5 W x 11 H x 6 D in.|
Flow Rate Range: (Primary program):
1-999 mL/hr in 1 mL increments for both primary and secondary
|VTBI Range:||1-9999 mL for both primary and secondary|
|KVO Rate:||5 mL/hr or programmed rate, whichever is less|
|Output Pressure:||Initial distal occlusion alarm pressure is approximately 5-7 psi|
|Air-in-Line Detection:||Air bubbles approximately 50 microliters or larger|
|Nurse Call:||Optional – an installation kit is required|
|Battery Life:||5 hours on fully charged batteries at a rate of 125 mL/hr|
|Battery Recharge:||16 hours to recharge 80% of capacity|
|AC Power Requirements:||110/120V, 60 Hz|
|Power Cord:||8 ft, Hospital Grade Plug|
|Fuse:||0.5 A, 250 V, SB, 6.35 mm x 31.8 mm|
|Leakage Current:||Less than 50 microamps (using UL specified test methods)|
- Easy to load, spill-resistant pumping mechanism.
- Occlusion sensors that detect both upstream and downstream restrictions.
- Ultrasonic air detector that senses bubbles approximately 50 microliters or larger without nuisance alarms.
- Safety clamp mechanism that prevents accidental free flow.
- Locking control panel that prevents tampering.
- Independent secondary medication program that automatically switches over to primary program upon completion.
- Uses standard Baxter solution administration sets.
- Automatic self-test routine that checks for proper function before use.
- Five hour memory which retains infusion data after power-off.
- Easily replaceable fuse, battery, and power cord.